There was a time when people have to use a noisy generator as a power backup source. They have no other choice than the big noisy generator. However, the latest developments in technology have evolved different power backup sources.
The generator is replaced with an inverter, which is not only efficient but convenient to install. Inverters are merging systems and UPS inverter. Inverters convert the DC signal/supply from the battery into AC signals because most electronic and electrical appliances run on AC.
Generally, a battery inverter has a life span of 3-4 years but could be increased if treated properly. And if you want to buy a power inverter you can visit
Here are some useful steps that will help increase the battery life of your inverter –
- The most important thing to consider in choosing the right battery for your inverter. Because the battery is the backbone of your inverter system, it is very important that you have to use your compatible device.
- Using non-compatible will result in deteriorating the battery and inverter life. Therefore, always make sure to buy the right capacity Ah (ampere-hour) based and dependent on power consumption, determining the capacity of the battery.
- Always choose a well-ventilated room for an inverter. Because the inverter battery heats up when charging, it is best to stick around a few large places. Airy space reduces heat and frequent water topping needs.
- Check the water level of the battery every two or three months. Make sure that the water level should be maintained between min and max levels. Do not use tap water to fill the level because it contains impurities and excess minerals deteriorating the battery life.
- Use a cotton cloth to clean the surface and body. Make sure the battery is always dry and clean. Use brushes and other cleaning materials to clean the body.
If a power outage does occur, discharge the battery completely once every month and then recharge it.