When you're visiting the Russian Federation, you just need a Russian visa. The visa to Russia is a record which permits the holder to enter the country for a definite length of time. It includes the very important personal details in addition to entrance and exit dates.
You'll get a call from the Russian Visa agency. Their staff will send all of the necessary documents for your Russian visa program and will begin immediately the application procedure. To pay a visit to Russia for business or a vacation, you'll require a Russian Visa.
Image Source: Google
Visa First organizes Russian business and tourist visas coping with arrangements in your behalf. You can navigate through https://www.rusvisaonline.com/ to know more about Russian visa support online.
Russian visa eligibility:
To be qualified for a Russian visa you will need an invitation letter in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or even a traveling agency/organization accepted by the Ministry.
Russian visa requirements:
- You have to get a passport valid at least 6 weeks after your death and at least 2 blank pages.
- If you travel separately you need Agreement of hotel orders from Russian travel business or in the resort itself.
- If You travel in an organization, you will need a letter confirming itinerary out of the business coordinating the tour.
- For remain more than 3 weeks you want to pass on HIV test.
- When the trip is for a company you will need a business invitation from a licensed company
- Just one valid visa could be issued per individual.
- Further information or documents may be necessary for the Russian government.
Russian visa forms:
- A Russian tourist visa is a legitimate maximum of 30 days.
- Russian small business visas are valid for 3, 6 or 12 weeks.