A faster metabolism means the quicker burning of fats and an energized body which inches you closer towards weight loss. There are several ways through which faster metabolism could be achieved such as the following:
- Workout – Simple workouts or even walking spikes the metabolic rate. Walk for 20 minutes thrice a week (you can gradually increase the time too) and it will help.
- Eat healthy foods – Eating such foods which speed up metabolic rate help you shed pounds. So eat proteins, fruits and veggies, beans and legumes, and healthy nuts. Brian Flatt 3 week diet pdf lists out healthy meals for weight management and much more so check it out.
- Don’t skip meals – Doing a healthy breakfast boosts the metabolism and studies also show you are less likely to overeat during the day.
- Eat little but more often – You don’t want your body to switch to survival mode and keep a strict check that fats are being reserved. That would be counterproductive if your body uses up muscle proteins and stores up fats, so never starve yourself. Eat small amounts of healthy foods occasionally.
- Drink healthy – Drink water, coffee and green tea because they really help to raise metabolic rates, and are packed with numerous other benefits.