Web design means planning, updating, and creation of websites. It involves website structure, website layout, colors, fonts, contrasts, imagery etc. Websites are formed by the combination of all these elements.
It is important to do SEO along with web designing. For more information related to web design and SEO, you can refer to Brisbane SEO services.
The created pages should be easily accessible to the user. Therefore they must be made simple. Few elements that will help in creating a user-friendly site are:
– Adding appropriate multimedia
– Adding relevant audio and video
– Should be compatible
– Should be made using advanced technology
– Should be 24/7 accessible to its visitors
– Big and Bold Fonts
Image Source: Google
While some aspects which should be avoided are:
– Using bright and garish colors.
– Using too many fonts.
– Inserting music in your web pages.
– Using confusing navigations.
Why is it important?
Some of the reasons why website design is important to online success are:
– Navigation: Users judge your website within seconds of arriving on it. If it confusing or cluttered, they will hit the “back” button and navigate directly to a competitor’s website.
– Customer service and trust: You can also think of your website as a customer service representative. It’s the digital face of your business, and you want to make the first impression to be good.
– Competition: If your site looks unprofessional, and an opponent's site looks more professional and trustworthy, potential customers will choose your competitor.
– Search engine optimization: Many designing elements have an effect on how you publish the contents on your website, which in return tells how search engine spiders crawl and index your website.